Surely this must be be evidence of an addictive personality?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
LoL your not the only one, if I was let loose in any driver distributors storeroom id be in loudspeaker heaven, just to see and hold all those drive units, sounds daft but I like to be able to hold a drive unit........:xeye:

Either way im jelous I want that many drive units all next to each other!

I've had quite a few drivers in the past, in my bedroom sitting under the bed.Mostly pa drivers and some car audio drivers and a few hifi drivers.

Heres my list: 2x 12 inch Mc Kenzie pa drivers 100wrms with silver dust caps,4x Beyma G400 15 inch 400wrms bass drivers,2x Celestion G12S vintage guitar speakers,1X JBL ring radiator titatium bullet tweeter, 1x 12 inch Longmill,1x Gauss 12 inch 4212,
1x Gauss 12 inch 1241,several piezo tweeters.
And many others I can't remember anymore because I sold them or blew them up.
But I've never ever had an 18 inch driver:crying:
But just keeping drivers for the look is crazy,so I put many to use either by selling them,putting them in cabinets or doing a daft thing[torture testing them with so much bass and volume] blowing them.:smash:
At least I didn't have to pay a penny for the drivers in first place because they were either given to me or i found them dumped in skips near an disco repair shop.It's amazing what you find in skips,this person had thrown out a perfect Seas driver just because the matching right speaker was damaged,they chucked out the perfectly alright left speaker.:bawling:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.