Questions for LMS and LEAP

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
[FONT=&#44404]I am planning to buy LMS(LX500) or LEAP.[/FONT]
[FONT=&#44404]For that, I would like to know about something for LMS(LX500) and LEAP.[/FONT]

[FONT=&#44404]For designing loudspeaker, the experiential engineering is very import as well as CAE(computer aided engineering).[/FONT]

[FONT=&#44404]1. Then, in case of common speaker manufacturers, how much they depends on CAE equipment ?[/FONT]

[FONT=&#44404]2. What equipment is the most common as CAE in common speaker manufacturers? Is it LMS and LEAP?[/FONT]

[FONT=&#44404]3. I understand LMS(LX500) is an analyzer system, and LEAP is a CAE software using the analyzed data which is produced by such as LMS.[/FONT]
[FONT=&#44404][FONT=&#44404]Then, if I don't have these analyzed data, can't I do anything with LEAP?[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=&#44404]Or, is it possible to design crossover network and enclosure with LEAP only with the manufacturer's specification which can be acquired easily from the manufacturer's homepage?[/FONT]

[FONT=&#44404]4. Is the analyzed data must be produced by LMS(or LX500), which is the same company with LEAP, for inputting to LEAP?[/FONT]
[FONT=&#44404]If so, should I buy LMS(LX500) for using LEAP properly ?[/FONT]

[FONT=&#44404]5. The latest version of LEAP is seemed to be LEAP-5. Is it compatible with MS Windows 7 and MS Windows 8 ?[/FONT]

[FONT=&#44404]6. I know the LX500, which is the next version of LMS, was released only a few quantity, and now we can not buy it yet.[/FONT]
[FONT=&#44404]Do you know when the LX500 will be released officially?[/FONT]

[FONT=&#44404]Thank you for your reply in advance.[/FONT]

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.