speaker stand/feet - elegant solutions?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hockey pucks, naturally. ;)

Maybe a couple of concrete/cement walkway tiles, bonded with construction adhesive with a wood frame around them to make it a bit more attractive. You could use large rubber or felt feet underneath, or spikes if that's your thing.

No need to fix what ain't broke! 'Early bad taste' allows max selection flexibility. Google Jeff Foxworthy's ways to tell if you're a redneck to see myriad 'el cheapo' examples to choose from. There's bound to be something you can afford ;).

GM

Dear Mr. GM

Jeff Foxworthy is considered "the" Guru of the Early Bad Taste Interior Decor Movement! For those just getting started, I would certainly recommend the use of 1989 Dodge Caravan bench seats for one's Stereo/Home Theater Room. Ultimate Comfort and very stylish as well! That's the trick, you really don't have to be a Multi-Gazillionaire to live like one!

Best Regards,
TerryO

GM

Joined 2003
Yeah, he's really something! Never met him personally, but 'knew' him as the 'the voice' that announced sales, etc., at the local Kroger? [grocery store] we shopped at when he was a teen. The first time we saw him at the Punchline [local comedy spot], we recognized his voice immediately! Later we learned he had also painted the [very well done] sales on windows etc.. He could have been a sign painter if he wasn't so @#$% funny!

GM

Yeah, he's really something! Never met him personally, but 'knew' him as the 'the voice' that announced sales, etc., at the local Kroger? [grocery store] we shopped at when he was a teen. The first time we saw him at the Punchline [local comedy spot], we recognized his voice immediately! Later we learned he had also painted the [very well done] sales on windows etc.. He could have been a sign painter if he wasn't so @#$% funny!

GM

Hi Greg,

My wife gets an even bigger kick out of him than I do. He's certainly a very talented individual!
:D

Best Regards,
Terry

Maybe a couple of concrete/cement walkway tiles, bonded with construction adhesive with a wood frame around them to make it a bit more attractive.
Hmmm...now where have I seen that before? ;)

Attachments

• IMG_1789.jpg
    IMG_1789.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1887.jpg
    IMG_1887.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1896.jpg
    IMG_1896.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 76
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.