The Best Books/Journal's to read for Loudspeaker design and Builds?

Hi guys,
I've just completed a 2 way passive, sealed enclosure loudspeaker build for a university project. Im currently looking for some more/best books and journal's I can use for a bit of further research and help on DIY loudspeaker builds and design's.
Can anyone help me out pointing me in the right direction?

p.s Ive read:

• Designing, Building, and Testing Your Own Speaker System by David b. Weems

• The Loudspeaker Design Cookbook by Vance Dickason

Thanks Very Much! :)

High Performance Loudspeakers by Martin Colloms (not exactly DIY, but a very good book on speakers in general)

"High Performance Loudspeakers, Sixth Edition is a fully revised and updated version of the highly successful guide to the design and specifications of high quality loudspeakers and loudspeaker systems. Each chapter has been substantially revised reflecting the many changes in the technology of loudspeakers. These revisions take the form of much new research and accompanying illustrations, with a radically new theoretical section, allied to in-depth coverage of the most important advances in the art of loudspeaker design. By clearly and practically analysing these many developments the authors have produced an authoritative loudspeaker designer's bible."

Thanks for the replies!
Is there any books out there, apart from the ones I have already mentioned that focus on the less experienced loudspeaker designer's/builders or even first timer's?

The two I mentioned fit your criteria nicely. Testing loudspeakers is very advanced and lacks virtually no guidance on interpretation of test results.

The Toole book is excellent for getting an understanding of what speaker properties have meaning to listeners and the effects of loudspeaker interaction with room acoustics.

I've just completed a 2 way passive, sealed enclosure loudspeaker build for a university project. Im currently looking for some more/best books and journal's I can use for a bit of further research and help on DIY loudspeaker builds and design's. . . .
If you have experience roughly equivalent to an undergraduate course in electrical engineering - which may actually be in physics, applied math, etc - start by looking up the definitive papers by Thiele and Small. (I believe they were originally published by the Australian equivalent of IEEE in the early 1960's, then re-published with minor revisions by the AES in the mid 70's.)

I read them about 35 years ago. It took some effort on my part but I was pleasantly surprised by my ability to understand the math and follow the arguments in these "scholarly" works, with just my undergrad background in EE.

Dale

I think I'll introduce a different opinion here =)

With the recent introduction of cheap DSP you can go that route instead and then you don't need to care as much about the TS-parameters and those details anymore. It's alright to just build a convenient box size and then tailor the response to what you want. Of course you need suitable drivers for the response but you can choose almost any driver as long as it has the desired frequency response on/off axis and volume displacement you need.