Which NE149 For Finalists Midrange Driver

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2011
Paid Member
I have been drooling over the Finalists from speakerdesignworks.com for quite some time now.
I have started to think I had better jump on a pair of these NE149's before they get discontinued.
There is a fairly good possibility the RS225-8 and the RS28F will be around for quite some time.

My problem is that the website and the writeup both say the NE149W-07 is the driver used, I think it's just a typo and they used the NE149W-08 in the design and not the -04 verson.

Which one was actually used?

The Finalists...

Hello Einric, I follow many projects on the net and I didn't notice the -07 mistake in the documentation till you pointed it out. The Bill of Materials stated the 4 ohm version. This project was introduced and supported on the htguide website under 'mission possible DIY', 'mission accomplished' where it states the midrange is the NE149W-04....Dave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.