Opinions on the best european speaker parts suppliers?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Audio.nl or audionl.com is NOT europe audio

Hi all my name is Ben Janssen and I am CEO of audio.nl. I read this post from a member that is suggesting that audio.nl has something to do with europe audio. I can assure you that this is NOT the case. Images are often 'borrowed' from other web shops and we are no different than others. If you like to have more information on audio.nl write me !

Last edited:
Hi all my name is Ben Janssen and I am CEO of audio.nl. I read this post from a member that is suggesting that audio.nl has something to do with europe audio. I can assure you that this is NOT the case. Images are often 'borrowed' from other web shops and we are no different than others. If you like to have more information on audio.nl write me !

I hope what you are saying is true, another large inventory parts supplier wouldn't be a bad thing as long as you are reliable.

Are you a new company?

You can understand why people might question links with Europe Audio(many similarities between the two sites); if you can verify that owners and staff at audio.nl were never involved in Europeaudio then that would be good.. to build up trust with the members at diyaudio

Last edited:
Are you a new company?

You can understand why people might question links with Europe Audio(many similarities between the two sites); if you can verify that owners and staff at audio.nl were never involved in Europeaudio then that would be good.. to build up trust with the members at diyaudio

CSP is not a new company, we have been in business for many years supplying industrial customers, but we never had a webshop. Our webshop layout and functionality is completely different from EA however some features are similar and we 'borrowed' some also. Our product range is different from EA in many ways and we have a very large stock.

Audio.nl is owned by CSP from the city Oss in the Netherlands, please find information about our company on our web site.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.