ANy one heard of zetag Speakers. - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Loudspeakers > Multi-Way

Multi-Way Conventional loudspeakers with crossovers

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 3rd January 2004, 10:33 PM   #1
jleaman is offline jleaman  Belgium
Banned

Send a message via AIM to jleaman
Default ANy one heard of zetag Speakers.

has any one heard of these kinda speakers...

___http://www.zetagcorp.com/

Id like to know your opinion's on them...
Old 4th January 2004, 11:53 PM   #2
Laufer is offline Laufer  Canada
diyAudio Member

Default zetag speakers

Hi Jason,

I visited their production facility. They had about 4 or 5 models on the floor connected to a $300 teac receiver. I asked to demo a two-way bookshelf and the guy played some techno music from a burned cd. I requested some otherr type of music, but that was all they had. I guess I should have brought a cd to listen to. The finish looked quirte good, sorry I cannot comment about the sound.
Old 20th January 2005, 12:40 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

Default Some info about Zetag Kinima Speakers

I'm a owner of a set of Kinima speakers. You will notice that the site "http://www.zetagcorp.com/" does not work anymore. Thats because Zetag (Kinima mother company) has went bankrupt. Kinima was not a popular brand around and its by Canada. It is certainly a lot cheaper in price compare to other brand but the sound of it isn't bad at all. Its pretty good for the price of it. Its just really hard to find out there now. I was recently using a JVC to power it up and it couldn't even drive them properly. After, I have switch to a Denon AVR-3300 and the sound is much better. I have the G2 as front speakers, KC2 as center, and RFX as rear now as 5.1.

For more info, you can try:
http://www.allstarpitchers.com/oldze...ucts/index.htm

You can find these off eBay as well sometimes being sell by EFL (Electronics For Less).

Hide this!Advertise here!