West Cobb, GA - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Loudspeakers > Multi-Way

Multi-Way Conventional loudspeakers with crossovers

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 3rd January 2004, 12:49 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default West Cobb, GA

I know this is the wrong forum to post this, but I'm just trying to help a local.

I have some MDF to give away this weekend. If nobody wants it I have to leave it in the house as the movers won't move it. Not a lot, and it's no longer in full 4X8 sheet form. It'll fit in any car's trunk. I'm guessing it would run $30-40 at Home Depot for the quantity of smaller boards. A mix of a 3/4 and 1/2" thicknesses too.

Once again it's free. I'm near Hwy 120 and Barret Parkway. I also have some other miscellaneous lumber, if you care.

Thanks,
Chuck
Old 3rd January 2004, 06:22 AM   #2
diyAudio Member

Send a message via ICQ to tpenguin Send a message via AIM to tpenguin Send a message via Yahoo to tpenguin
Well, I don't have a use for it right now, or any way to get it, but I live in south Cherokee county. I was just curious where you were moving to? I don't know any other speaker builders in the area. I'm just getting started out, myself, though. If you're still going to be in the general north atlanta area, PM me, and let me know.
Old 3rd January 2004, 08:54 AM   #3
BrianGT is offline BrianGT  United States
diyAudio Moderator Emeritus

Send a message via AIM to BrianGT
I live down south of you, off the Cumberland exit of 75. Drop me an e-mail and I will see if I can stop by and help you get rid of some wood. I can probably drive up there Saturday or Sunday, whatever is best for you.

--
Brian
Old 3rd January 2004, 10:48 AM   #4
PatR is offline PatR  United States
diyAudio Member

Im right down the road as welll.
If Brian cant do it let me know
Old 3rd January 2004, 01:14 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

Brian, Sunday would be perfect! Send me an email acweibel@comcast.net

Wednesday we start the drive to New Jersey. Courtesy of my wife's promotion. I can't wait to live in an area with four seasons again.
Old 3rd January 2004, 10:52 PM   #6
diyAudio Member

Send a message via ICQ to tpenguin Send a message via AIM to tpenguin Send a message via Yahoo to tpenguin
Quote:
Originally posted by BrianGT
I live down south of you, off the Cumberland exit of 75. Drop me an e-mail and I will see if I can stop by and help you get rid of some wood. I can probably drive up there Saturday or Sunday, whatever is best for you.

--
Brian
Brian, I sent you an email through the forum, but I don't know if you got it. Anyway, I live in Woodstock, and I was just trying to find somebody in the Atlanta area who is into DIY speakers and audio electronics. I'm trying to teach myself about loudspeaker and amp building, and it would be nice to have somebody local to provide a little guidance, or at least somebody to talk with who is as interested in (or obsessed with) audio as I am. If you want, you can send me an email ( tpenguin@bellsouth.net ), or ICQ me if you have it ( 154334671 ).

Hide this!Advertise here!