Overnight Sensations crossover question

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I just got my kit for the Overnight Sensations MT from Meniscus Audio today and I already have run into a potential problem. The crossover design that came with the kit differs slightly from the schematic here: https://f48a8583-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites.googlegroups.com/site/undefinition/diy-overnightsensations/OvernightSensationXOv1.5.jpg?attachauth=ANoY7coF8tqz6GlwH2Eq99qxgVhWA5tZuB_iWx5JGe1Yyan2ApqCtBog_O6F2eNuApkZcZVUFkXTv98SSw9NRLHA4nKCYt5kkoghM7OtMcz9UqPWhOHgtZtv16bflSMKLuDLTt3gGbLgtp1CTOJlTWsdTISgZHd3FRZbENMjPFelJ-z4gKPcAYecpN5Lin-xInDFZD-_siDnkq-SerInM8hO5hVbPpAfdV3bz9kejJFk2zEPIbQrDmwjiKQJvQSTVaqnCPXbOE53y2CrEQkSPSLzKRnk2QN1Aw%3D%3D&attredirects=0Frank Erickson

I attached a pic of the diagram included with the kit and drew a dashed red line to show the connection that I think is incorrect on it. Is the original lead from 2.2uf to 35mH correct or is my added red line? This will be my first DIY speaker project, so forgive me if this isn't clear.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.