Profile for SEOS horn

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm confused by your question...
1. First you need to read the profile with a laser or other input hardware. Unless you have it (3D profile) already downloaded to computer data.
2. Then you need the software, as you say, a CAD/CAM tool-like software, that is going to work (interface) in/with your machine/computer/table.
3. Then you need a program of your data that you INPUT from the previous reading (hardware) TOOL or from the spreadsheet you have, or someone gave you, with the data of a a 15"-20" SEOS horn already inserted.
Maybe this helps you better formulate your request. Regards. ;)

I was thinking to construct them like this.

25EA6E13-189B-4EAE-A408-32D682692D8E-149-00000008FBE58162.jpg

Or perhaps using the CNC.

But I need the software that i can put in horn's mouth and my cutoff frequency for it to print out the profiles shape.

Apologies, I'm not sure what you mean by H and V plane.

So if this is my OSWG waveuide provided through the Geddes spreadsheet.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Do I keep the width and squish the height? or does the height change as well?

Looking at yours here, they in fact appear to be straight profile with simply the corners rounded to meet, am I right?
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.