Tweeter (T26) for B&W DM 14

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
B&W T26 Tweeter

Youre absolutely right! I shouldnt've smessed with it and santa has no sympathy either. damn! but i've been known to break all kinds of things - i just destroyed a vintage mechanical jaeger le coultre watch by polishing the dial with the movement still on it. go figure. but i bet you've broken a thing or 2 in your day or maybe you're one of those lucky dudes that always does everything perfectly - either way, i need the tweeter!!!:bawling:

:D granted, I've stuffed a few things up in my time too, but not before I examined the item first closely to see what can go wrong, forgive me I am not taking the moral high ground here, just that ultimately we are humans and falible, or given to being slightly ham fisted at times.... but when it comes to things as delicate as this you have to be ultra cautious BTW a similar thing happened to me once and I cured it by using a strand of copper wire from a multi strand cable to hook the 2 ends together by some very juidicious soldering first scraping the enamel off the existing wires and making a link between the 2 hope you manage to fix it sorry for my rather unfeeling reply but I am a bit hung over this morning after yesterdays good cheer:drink: :whacko:
regards tc:angel:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.