pictures of the best hand made speakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I don't make really good speakers, I make sorta good speakers, but I like em, and they sound pretty good. These are some bad pics of my first, the infamous Dayton 3’s.:devilr:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Tempest sub

Attachments

• tempestweb.jpg
    tempestweb.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 1,360
open baffle speakers-PHilgeman

PHilgeman,

Could you please give me some information on your open baffle speakers? It looks like you're using the Seas Millenium tweeter.. I would like to build some open baffle speakers (b/c of the incredible midrange clarity that is possible), and need some more information on the theory of how to do this.. tia!

officeboy said:
I don't make really good speakers, I make sorta good speakers, but I like em, and they sound pretty good. These are some bad pics of my first, the infamous Dayton 3’s.:devilr:

Working on my Audax project right now, haven't decided on a finish yet, just curious how did you finish your set pictured here?

thanks,

D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.