Help A Pig Out. Tring to Find A Blue Print For Using Auto Tech Tractrix Horns

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I live in the low powered audio world, and currently have a pair of Sachiko speakers with first generation Fostex 208 Sigma drivers.

I would like to try a set of horns for the system, but do not have the access to be able to construct large wood horns. A friend of mine sent me the info for a distributor of the Auto Tech horns in the US. They look to be promising in terms of size, crossover points, and over all price. However, I am finding no information out there for implementation.

Does anyone know of any build threads where bass bin and crossover construction is discussed for these horns?

Basically, what I am looking for is a path to start down so I can get a pair built. I am not a hard core DIY'er, so I want to b sure I am not getting in over my head and ordering a set of horns I cannot successfully use.

Any thoughts, experiences, or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Mister Pig

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.