Possible Cornscala Problem?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Guys, I bought a pair of Cornscala D's About a month ago and I personally thought they sounded like crap. I have been fiddling with them ever since. I think I might have found something that might be causing the horrid sound but I thought I'd ask you guys to see what you think? The other day I stumbled upon the fact that a magnet sticks real good to the screws on the terminal strips. Tonight I decided to do some more investigating to see if the buss bars in the terminal strips were also steel. They were not but I did find that the strips leading from the connection terminals to the wires running to the crossover are also steel. Would this cause the sound to be crappy? I'm pretty sure I've read in forums that running your signal through steel is a very bad idea. So what's your take on it? I've include a picture for your reference.

Attachments

• CritesCrossoverProblem.jpg
    CritesCrossoverProblem.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 198
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.