LaScala LS55B

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
What would you put as a value on a pair of original LaScala LA55b's. I have the opportunity to purchase some.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    622.7 KB · Views: 145
Are you talking just the drivers, or is the Lascala you speak of a front loaded Lascala. If its the drivers alone, or even the k400 horn it can range. There is a fellow on the Klipsch forum that sells used Klipsch parts for good prices. Ebay sucks. But just the k-55-v driver which is in your pics should be had locally for about 85-100 each. With the k400 horn your looking at another 75-100 each. Hopefully I was in time to help you out. Let me know what happens. Ebay prices are obviously higher.

I am trying to decipher what you mean by LS55b, If your talking the whole speaker, then 800-1200 but no more then 1200 in the best condition. LS-BB stands for Lascala Birch Black.

One last thing the driver it self K-55-v is all so a Atlas PD-5VH You can buy a pair new for 275.00 plus 13.00 dollars in shipping.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.