Dynaudio back from the past for DIY

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I really hope they do get back into selling to the DIY market. I have used their products in the past and the quality and sound is first rate but due to the lack of supply, have had to use others such as Morel more recently.

If anyone know of an outlet, please let me know as i am looking for some D75 mid-range drivers.

Regards

BobeM

That's indeed interesting. While it was possible to get some leftover stock from some dealers, it was quite a hassle to find them - and the exchange of defective drivers against new ones directly at Dynaudio was extremely expensive.

I think the main reason why they stopped delivering to the DIY market was the bad ratio of work/revenue. If you can deliver drivers in hundreds to one customer (like Volvo) why bother with the DIY people ?
OTOH how many companies have been started by DIY people and have helped causing a good reputation ?

If it is really true that they are back then that would indeed be good news ! Who is the dealer in the Netherlands ? Has he got a homepage ?

Regards

Charles

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.