Scanspeak 10cm Wideband 10F/4424G00 in a two way, sealed enclosure.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
bitumen lining reduces the volume, I don't think it is wise with your cabinet. Seems like sealed boxes, right? Polyfill stuffing helps a little but you should just find a driver with reasonable T/S parmeters. The size is so minimal that your limits are tight. Also, vey light cones will pass thru box modes (avoid constant radius). Perhaps heavy coated paper or PP cones are best. TangBand has a variety of 4" drivers and they are not outrageously expensive.

Last edited:
I might stick with the Mark Audio Alpair 7 Gen 3 then, and just adjust the project to suit. I can always manufacture something completely different. Basically all I really needed was a driver capable of being placed into a low volume box. But it seems impossible. I have also found out that the Ceramics used to print at Shapeways is a very porous light powder that they turn into ceramic... It'll be useless. Nothing like real pottery. So I'll just scratch the entire idea I think. Unless I can learn how to do pottery. :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.