TL with vifa M22wr-09-06

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
To determine if this Vifa will likely work in any sort of TL, we need to know the values of its T/S parameters. I tried running them down yesterday but couldn't find any, not even old ones from Vifa. Besides, it would be far better to know what the T/S values are for YOUR drivers, which seldom match those from the manufacturer.
Paul

pleaseeeeee, anything , how long, where to put driver on the end of line or on 1/3?

I did enough modeling using the specs you linked to know it will work well in an ML-TL, and work pretty well in a tapered TL. Tell me what you had in mind to build, a 2-way or a 3-way, and if you have a cabinet size/shape you're after, particularly any maximum dimensions like depth or height. I won't respond again until tomorrow, however, as I'm shutting down my computer for today after this. Again, it would be wise to measure the T/S values of your drivers as the accuracy of the modeling is entirely dependent on them.
Paul

B&W CWM650:

- Mechanical Parameters -

Fs = 74Hz
Qms = 4,653
Vas = 7,558 liters
Cms = 0,332 mm/N
Mms = 13,95 g
Rms = 1,394 kg/s
P-Dia = 127 mm
Sd = 126,7 sq.cm

- Electrical Parameters -

Qes = 0,824
Re = 3,91 Ohm
Le = 0,328 mH
Z = 4 Ohm
BL = 5.547 Tm
Pe = 60 watts

- Electromech. Parameters -

Qts = 0,7
no = 0,358 %
1-W SPL = 87.69 dB
2.83-V SPL = 90.8 dB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.