Joined 2001
Paid Member

Attachments

• side-view-thru.jpg
    side-view-thru.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 4,814
Jamesblond said:
Maybe a small coffee-table, a sofa and a tv set? LOL :D

lol, well said. I guess some kind of seating is hiding out of shot! But seriously, can you tell the difference between systems in such a reverberant room? How about some effort at diffusion? Might be a fantastic investment. Obviously we can't see all of it, but if the rest is bare...

Simon

yes I know the stuff was plugged just as I moved in haven't got the time to repaint the walls,and for diffusion on the walls,it's coming just need some time to adjust the whole thing...but isn't that what it's all about?:cool:
when I took the picture I was sitting on my little sofa chair.:D
here is a close up of one amp...

Attachments

• audio.low.maison 005.jpg
    audio.low.maison 005.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 4,891
newfinish said:
yes I know the stuff was plugged just as I moved in haven't got the time to repaint the walls,and for diffusion on the walls,it's coming just need some time to adjust the whole thing...but isn't that what it's all about?:cool:
when I took the picture I was sitting on my little sofa chair.:D
here is a close up of one amp...

Ahha! That amp is MASSIVE! I'm sure when you've got it all settled in you'll be enjoying splendid sounds...

these are KRELL KRS 100 mono blocks 100 watts class A
these were made for the apogee scintilla who had a 1 ohm load,so the krell's had like 800 watts rms in each.they can go down .5 ohms and give 1600watts of pur class A.:cool:
they weigh only 185 lbs each.
here is the other beside the SP9 I now sold...

these I keep for a looooong time they are in fact close to 20 years old

Attachments

• audio.low.maison 011.jpg
    audio.low.maison 011.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 4,655