System Pictures & Description

1st Speakers Almost Done!

THese are my 1st pair of Speakers. They are a slightly modified Datyon 8. They Sound GREAT!! Much better than my beloved DCM Time Windows I've been lestening to since 1980!!!!

Attachments

• not quite finished d8.jpg
    not quite finished d8.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 5,038
I though I would post a picture of my crappy setup, just to make everyone elses look even better. :D

[Edit]: Yes, the prototype amp on the left speaker is powering the sub. :D

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Technics Triple Thunder

Well here is a pic of my Existing system as it stands

- this big cat drives 70 Speaker cabinets & 2 subwoofer enclosures around the 6.5kW total RMS, holds 560 cds
linked to video etc THX pro logic

big system - has sound you can feel

Attachments

• thunderflight.jpg
    thunderflight.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 5,059
Yes! all that stuff is connected,

moreso it can be all driven by Remote! the Technics SA-TX50 THX pro logic reciever is the master controller for this system - (including relay drive for the main power) it all started with 1 Technics SU-V4X running a pair of energy pro 22 spkrs, later on in time i was lucky enough to acquire a 2nd V4X and tried hookinh that too up to the existing setup with a bose AM-5 system and the result was awesome! - one night though i copped a direct lightning hit which destroyed every electrical appliance in my house - none of which bothered me except my 2 V4X amps :( - with the ICs discontinued i started looking around for more amps and picked up quite alot of good models along the way, added them to a new system and when i came across another good amp, id tack that on too.... ant the result is in the pic - (well scary thing id i have more components in my spare room than i do in that system - a space limitation, those amps are assigned into the 6 channels to drive 1-2 pairs of spkrs each - some focus on higher freqs and some on lower - the basic thing being to cover the entire freq spectrum and it does just that

i have had ppl look at it and say that cant sound that good being so crammed in but when they hear it its another story,
some of the key amps are SU-V8,SU-V8X,SU-V9, SE-M100 on the front grid SU-V4X SU-V6 on surround SE-A3MK2 on the Subwoofers and SE-A7 on centre - theres alot more in there but id be on all night going through it all

- Baily :spin: