System Pictures & Description

Yes they are fullrange, you may take a look to the page from visaton that planet10 posted for details.

I am very impressed by this speakers – they are wonderful for classical music. But I must declare that I am not so much experienced, this are my first self built speakers.

@ planet10: Like i do understand it, America is one continent, separated into a north and a south part – but its just a detail, finally we all live on the same rock ;)

unfinished, but will soon

beta pics

Attachments

• infinity emit.jpg
    infinity emit.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 6,205
my DIY setup

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

My sources are my Dell 4500S Desktop (which contains 523 mp3s), my Sony Playstation (used strictly as a CD player) and my Sony MZ-N510 MiniDisc Player.

While my outputs are two 3" Harman Kardon HK-206 Speakers and two 4" speakers from my Sony CFD-ZW160 stereo.

Setup sounds great and the Playstation will be added tomorrow.

Disabled Account
Joined 2003
I have posted some pictures to this same thread some time ago. The pics were about the philips 8" fr "lattice-work" dipoles. Now the Philipses have left the building and Sony/Matsushita (according to what Planet10 told) 6,5" drivers came. I just finished the paint job and I must say, those 6,5" are at least two times better than the Philipses :cool:

Sony drivers are from these:

And installed to these renewed baffles:

Pic 2
Pic 3

Loudspeakers

This is my first entry on this site...

I use a pair of Voigt-pipes with Fostex FP203-drivers and Coral H-24 tweeters. My (huge) subs are JBL 2245H 18" drivers in a vented box of 276 liters. The walls for the sub-boxes are 66 mm thick and they weigh in at 150 kg a piece. The electronics are mostly from Pioneer but the Amp for the subs are a Luxman Z504 (early 80´s) 2x600W 8 ohm. I have many other unfinished projects with horns using Fostex drivers.

-=Johan=-

Attachments

• mitt sovrum.jpeg
    mitt sovrum.jpeg
    38.7 KB · Views: 4,897
Hi people, i am Sherwin (19yrs, Holland);

This is my system:

My Diy speakers (95% finished):

LF: Focal 11k7512
MF: Seas M15ch001 (masterpiece)
HF: Thiel c2-12

All 12dB slopes, inverted phase (mid and high)

Power amp: vMedevoort Pa600 studio
Pre amp: Aragon 24K
Cd: Tjoeb '99 with siemens tubes

End of this year i hope that all of the components are replaced for better components which i really like and which better interact with eachother.

Cheerss,
Sherwin

JasonL,

I have drawing, only on paper.. this project was ment for myself and i had some plans to make a final version in the future in 3 or 4 way with an 13inch Audiom WX driver,

When these speakers are really finished i will make final drawing (with autocad or something) for the people who are interested.

Greetings,
Sherwin