most proven horn designs?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi world :rolleyes:

actually my next project is gonna be a horn. I'm looking for proven designs. personally I like the way Trio looks so I want to build a 3-way and let the very low end to a active subwoofer. I tend to use Auto-tech horns as purchasing them is easy for me so any Radian/BMS/B&C compression units + Autotech horns is OK with me :D

any ideas will be appreciated

Most people that build horn systems build their own designs. The closest I know of where you follow somebody else's instructions is from either BD-Design, only the best! or Edgar but I think Edgar is sick.

Hi world :rolleyes:

actually my next project is gonna be a horn. I'm looking for proven designs. personally I like the way Trio looks so I want to build a 3-way and let the very low end to a active subwoofer. I tend to use Auto-tech horns as purchasing them is easy for me so any Radian/BMS/B&C compression units + Autotech horns is OK with me :D

any ideas will be appreciated

what is your idea about something like this:
cross points: 500hz/6000hz

attachment.php

(this photo was posted in another website, I edited it according to my preference)

Attachments

• project.jpg
    project.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 263
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.