Dayton binding posts and binding plate

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello diypass,
no I never bought from them before, but I can't see why not to be sure. I bought several times from europeaudio, which is also a dutch based shop, without any problems.
You should give it a try.

I also like very much the Dayton binding posts.
Good luck!

thank you gorazva, really for your suggestion, now finally i see the way.
i'll buy them next week.
dayton binding posts are equal to wbt ar fraction of price : if you see them you can see it.
dayton binding post have great value money.
thank you again for your site suggestion.

Dayton Binding ...

I like Dayton Audio products, and I like their binding posts for two particular reasons. First, they are only about 8 bucks, fairly reasonable. Second, (if they are the ones I remember) they are 'individually' mounted. This is very important, as I shorted and amp channel once using posts that were too close together. I think it's safer to have them WAY apart - like two inches!

Only one minor gripe about these posts .. It looks like the thumb wheel can spin all the way off - and could get lost if the speakers are unhooked and stored.
But this is minor, and if careful, you tighten them down always.
JT

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.