PLz tell me what 's model of this speaker

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I just have a speaker and I want to make a cabinet for this speaker by myself.
But i get a big problem that is I don't know what speaker model is?

If you know, please tell me : what is model of this speaker? where is speaker?
My friend said that it is from a UK speaker

Please see more detail in picture (diameter is 16cm - 6" speaker)
THanks so much

8273374629_19e4f6ac95_z.jpg

8273374779_c0ff1e6766_z.jpg

You may need to make standard test boxes of two known exact sizes (minus driver space), sweep frequency & measure the impedance curve. You can derive most of the specs you really need to make an optimum cabinet from that (but without efficiency data can't really predict all aspects of final performance). Loudspeaker design cookbook tells how. All you need is a VOM and test signal CD.

no one nows for sure. It's OEM so no-one but the manufacture knows the data. The frame looks lige Peerless, but I'm not sure

You may need to make standard test boxes of two known exact sizes (minus driver space), sweep frequency & measure the impedance curve. You can derive most of the specs you really need to make an optimum cabinet from that (but without efficiency data can't really predict all aspects of final performance). Loudspeaker design cookbook tells how. All you need is a VOM and test signal CD.

yep, thanks so much.
But, i really want to know where is the speaker take off?
I want to confirm that this speaker is not from china :p

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.