Need advice on conceptional ideas using multiple Mark Audio CHR-70's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all,
I am wanting more information an a few conceptional designs using 4 Mark Audio CHR-70's in a close grouped array.

My overall goal is to use the 4 CHR070's as the tweeter and midrange. Then depending on the layout of the 4 CHR70's using ether a MCM 12'' Die Cast Professional Woofer - 350W RMS (MCM Part #: 55-2982) or a Visaton 9035 W250S 10" Woofer with Treated Paper Cone 8 Ohm.

Using 4 CHR-70's will bring my SPL 1w/1m to 93-94. Please let me know how you (The DIY Audio Group Members) think of this layout. Can one of the two CHR-70 configurations be used as a tweeter and midrange without sounding muddy?

Again this is a conceptional idea, the given cabinet layouts are not final and do not contain any bracing or are at the correct needed volume.

Thanks for the help, I am just letting my mind run with different ideas. BTW, I got this idea from the Monicar Raduno, Standbox Strassacker, Komponenten: Lautsprecher, Frequenzweichen, Bauelemente

Thanks
Golgiapparatus

Attachments

• Alpair Chr70 Array Close.png
    Alpair Chr70 Array Close.png
    195.8 KB · Views: 99
  • raduno.jpg
    raduno.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 93
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.