Need a new dream to chase - help me find great Home theater DIY speakers to build.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
yea well i have zoomed in now,

12-15" mid/bass woofer like the bayma 12"p80nd or 15" 115n/k or others like it, a CD-horn combo for the tweeter b&c DE250 and 1x8 or 2x 6.5" mids like the sears w18 001- w22 001

im currently thinking of making the seos 12/ pi4 design.

So it will be

WW
T
W

or

T
WW
W

but whit a twist, if the twist i want can be done whit out a large effort, ill go this route, if not , then im back to square one again. :) aas im not in a super hurry.

i basicaly want the seos or pi4 but whit a better midrange.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

895879b1_2x8.PNG

I found these 3 cabinets types, maby the width of the seos 12 can be keept, So maby the Daniel speaker from above pic, and the seos 12/15 on bottom in its own cabinet, if the width can be the same as the seos design, something like that, making it a 2 1/2 way

306358d1350201435-audiotechnology-raal-ribbon-sequence-three-grand-reference-picture4.jpg

Or like this all drivers in its own section of cabinet.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

235640d1313479927-system-pictures-description-img_0500.jpg

or maby a seos 12 and then the mid range woofers on top, and the full design seos bottom, like this picture, ?? keeping the seos design and make a box fit the extra mids and the mid´s placed on-top like the 3th picture, whita miniDps running them.
whats the cost of a active crossover?

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.