Fisher Behemoths- ST-925s

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
A friend at work had a pair of these giants and asked me if I wanted them. Of course I did. So now that I have them in my garage, I figured I'd see what drivers they use.

The tweeter is a Foster with a Fisher SA80435 part number. I didn't find much on the web about them, except that a pair sold on eBay for $50. Anyone have any info or point me to a spec sheet about them?

The mid is a Foster with a Fisher part number SB80535. Not much info about that guy either.

The woofer is a Fisher (Made in the USA) SC80654-2. It's huge. The surrounds are shot. Any idea if it's worth the effort to refoam these guys? They are a 15" woofer with a stamped thin frame. No info on the web yet.

Any info in general on these speakers? The Foster tweeter has the feel of a quality made item. The other 2 drivers, meh.

Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Mike

Attachments

• Fisher1.JPG
    Fisher1.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 58
  • Fisher2.JPG
    Fisher2.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 53
  • Fisher3.JPG
    Fisher3.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 57
  • Fisher4.JPG
    Fisher4.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 53
  • Fisher5.JPG
    Fisher5.JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 52
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.