rePhase, a loudspeaker phase linearization, EQ and FIR filtering tool

Smaart and FIR designer work together.
They have each other‘s software embedded so they talk to each other it’s super cool but I am a full-blown diehard RePhase fan. I’m super loyal once I get something that works and I absolutely love multi mic averages in smaart. It truly is the best way. I can get good phase to 20k (not kidding)…

The problem with REW is you can’t average the phase. So a single mic is only good to like 1k ish … 2k if your good…

I basically align all my speakers with a single static mic time using the tweeter as the mic time…. Then align with dsp delay all drivers to impulse peak single mic

Then I bring out the big guns and do a mic array around the head space and get a multi mic average. The phase is pristine the way smaart removes the time of flight… it’s perfect. The dual ch is a must for FIRs IMO.

I did not know that REW had dual ch… I know there was some chatter about it on the AVNirvana pages , but I never saw anything happen with it..

I have the pro version of REW and it works… it’s nothing like smaart.

I’ve heard of people getting pirate versions of V8…. I don’t know if you like to wear a patch over your eye and have a parrot on your shoulder…:p food for thought.

But it sounds like what you’re doing is pretty cool. And if you were getting results that you like then, there’s no arguing with results.
Have you tried Open Sound Meter?