832.8 KB · Views: 248
  • DSC_0101.JPG
    DSC_0101.JPG
    710.6 KB · Views: 231
  • DSC_0102.JPG
    DSC_0102.JPG
    860.4 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
I let them hum for about an hour last night. Not much changed, spec wise. These are original and not recones, so i would think Break in is a done deal. Why do you think I should run them so long if they are original. What spec has cause alarm, if any.

As for enclosure. I will probably do the Onken, eventually, but I am thinking that I will try something like a BR or MLTL first. The Onken is so big, I could do one of GM's Vb=Vas, Fb=Fs, ideas. I will probably start with a BR in the 10ft^3 area and work from there. It will be an easy box and will give me an idea of the drivers abilities. The exemplar is on the radar as well. Since i finally got the driver I was looking for, I will try multiple boxes unless the first one is just awesome and i have no desire to continue...not likly. I will also keep my eyes peeled for a set of 515's. There ar some now on the bay that need reconing at only $575, but the shipping kills you. E-Bay want let me ship directly to GPA.

Ha. I am now talking about the new 416A's i have purchased. Initial pics and numbers are a couple post back. I will probably testboth when i do so, but focus is now on 416. Nothin glike dealing with a child with ADHD, huh. Take a look. I am quite pleases with their condition.