Peerless Tweeter Source

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I had been using what I am pretty sure is a Peerless MR-10 1" dome tweeter to do repairs over the years on surround speakers in movie theaters. I am unable to locate a source of these and my own stock of them is now exhausted. Can anyone here supply me with specs on this tweeter if possible or an equivelent replacement.

There are two other sets of numbers on the label of this last Peerless tweeter I have here... 115820 and 308112 in case this might help... The magnet snaps into a plastic frame that obviously has the voice coil mounted to it.

Thanks in advance for any help on this one....

Mark

Am honestly not sure if VIFA and Peerless are the same or not... Years ago when I was building speaker systems they were not one and the same. There is a Peerless sticker on the back of the one I have left. It resembles but not exactly this one on Ebay. Plus I don't want to pay 45 USD each as I need these in quantity... 24+...

Peerless DT-105 / LR10DT 25mm dome tweeters PAIR | eBay

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.