Signal Splitting Query

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

Could someone please help me out here?

For FLAC playing, I wish to use J River Media Center which as you are aware accepts VST plugins.

However I would wish to do the following:
Is there a way to have a Flac file playing in J River be digitally split into three different channels each of which having a full frequency (20-20K) analogue output, through an external DAC?
Prior to going to a DAC could a continuously variable digital delay, along with variable gain, be introduced in one of the channels and could another channel be frequency split into a continuously gain variable, high filter & low filter, with selectable crossover frequencies & filters, to make it an active two way speaker?
For each stereo side, I was wondering if I could have one analogue channel goes to an ambiance monitor firing 180 degrees from the main speakers(Bipolar), one analogue channel to the main speaker & another analogue to a center channel processing unit (Trinaural) .
Are there VST plugins available where specific target curves could be incorporated in the playback signal, with no phase shifts?
I wonder if LP-PEQ RED Algorithmix LinearPhase PEQ Red --- DirectX/VST 10-band precise linear-phase parametric Equalizer featuring unique shelving filters for mastering of complex mixes without changing their sonic character could do the job & have all three analogue outputs have the same curves? If there are cheaper alternatives where frequency can be changed without phase shifts, please let me know!

Any help to the above would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks a million!

Cheers,

jsa_ind

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.