Transmission line, Help needed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio Moderator Emeritus
Joined 2001
Forget Post #18. That was a mistake.

When the screen for post #17 comes up, go to the top of the screen and click "Options", then "Norton AntiVirus".

The following screen should come up.

Attachments

• norton specific script blocking a.gif
    norton specific script blocking a.gif
    38.3 KB · Views: 258
Joined 2001
Then go to the upper left side, and click "Script Blocking". The screen below should come up.

Then just uncheck "Enable Script blocking", click "OK" at the bottom, and close the screen. You should be all set.

Remember to put the Script Blocking back on after you are done.

Also remember to try the Martin King worksheets twice. The first time I and others get error messages, but the second time it works fine.

Let us know how you make out. :)

Attachments

• norton specific script blocking  b.gif
    norton specific script blocking b.gif
    31.8 KB · Views: 255
Joined 2001
paulspencer said:
I had given up until you made those comments ;)

I tried it and it works fine now ... thanks heaps ;)
Paul
Hey, how about some credit for all those nifty images I posted, LOL? ;)

But seriously, I am very heartened to see that it works. Between the necessity of letting MathCAD install itself in it's own folder, (despite the presence of a "Browse" feature) and disabling Script Blocking individually, (as opposed to just disabling Norton as a whole), I was going slightly crazy for a few days.

I am gratified to know that I can spare fellow DIYers from suffering the same fate. :D

I am slowly learning Martin King's program-it has few quirks that I haven't completely worked out yet.

But one thing I really like is how many graphs the program shows-including the impluse response. I feel that is very useful for comparing how the bass will sound compared to say, a sealed box or a reflex box.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.