what kind of speaker is the best for bass

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm only 15 years old I start work with sound when i was 13 years so i don't realy know any thing. But in my church I run the sound for 1 year and every one love the sound so i'm not that bad.
I have question.(So I love bass and loud music, and I wanna make somthing cool in my room at home. I have mixer ALLEN&HEATH GL2400. But i dont have any speakers because I don't know what kind of speakers should i buy!) Can any bady help me?

I'm only 15 years old I start work with sound when i was 13 years so i don't realy know any thing. But in my church I run the sound for 1 year and every one love the sound so i'm not that bad.
I have question.(So I love bass and loud music, and I wanna make somthing cool in my room at home. I have mixer ALLEN&HEATH GL2400. But i dont have any speakers because I don't know what kind of speakers should i buy!) Can any bady help me?
You shout look for a shop where you can listen to the speaker you are interested in.
Otherwise you can choose on specification then you need to know what your demands are.

Here a topic of a good low price monitor maybe you can use it. This behringer is also as activemonitor available then you can plug it direct to your mixer.

Last edited:
You shout look for a shop where you can listen to the speaker you are interested in.
Otherwise you can choose on specification then you need to know what your demands are.

Here a topic of a good low price monitor maybe you can use it. This behringer is also as activemonitor available then you can plug it direct to your mixer.
B2031A_TRUTH-a086ff6e191056284d5c3fd747f0fd7e.jpg

B2031A
I forgot to paste the link. So here you go.
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/multi-way/177403-linkwitz-orions-beaten-behringer-what.html

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.