Amplifier loud speaker and sub

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello, i would ike to know what kind or wich loudspeaker can hi 140- 150 dB.with a wattage of at least 25 000 watts but a great thing that gives a punch in the breathing!

thanks you for your help!
The Matterhorn is a 40-driver, 40 kW self-powered Tom Danley designed tapped horn subwoofer which can produce 105 dB of output at 250 meters, with a response -3 dB at 12 Hz.
That is about 153 dB at one meter, 123 at 31 meters.

Matterhorn

Hello, i would ike to know what kind or wich loudspeaker can hi 140- 150 dB.with a wattage of at least 25 000 watts but a great thing that gives a punch in the breathing!

thanks you for your help!
JBL Dance Club Series or Marquis.
"Calculated Maximum Peak SPL: 142 dB SPL @ 1m (3.3 ft)" with only a few thousands watts.;)
JBL :: Product Family

Attachments

• jbl_Dance5.gif
    jbl_Dance5.gif
    70.5 KB · Views: 216
  • jbl_selenium tweeters.gif
    jbl_selenium tweeters.gif
    59.1 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:
I always asked me that : what the SPL ?

Also, i would like to put it in my house so just not a wall, something that can be carried
please

I would really like something that just not vibrate loud but that give a shot

do you understand what i talk about?( i have a little difficulty to explain cause my primary language is french, im from quebec)

I always asked me that : what the SPL ?

Also, i would like to put it in my house so just not a wall, something that can be carried
please

I would really like something that just not vibrate loud but that give a shot

do you understand what i talk about?( i have a little difficulty to explain cause my primary language is french, im from quebec)
Yes, "vous parlez français, je comprend". You can use Google tools (More/Translate).
Do you want to build or to buy.:confused:
Look here for an example.:drink:
"138dB/1M maxiumum output. 150dB max output in groups of four. The 12 π is basshorn subwoofer using two 12" woofers with external heat sinks and push-pull drive."
Pi Speaker Kits, Subwoofer Kits, 12Pi basshorn flat pack kit
Pi Speaker Kits, Subwoofer Kits, 12Pi basshorn driver kit

You can use that with the RCF H1312.
RCF - H1312

Attachments

• RCF H1312.jpg
    RCF H1312.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
but , whats the average price for this?

i search with the serial number but i'm not able to find the cost pf the JH90 loud speaker
You didn't mention price on the first place.

the best i have found is that but i want something thats hit your breathing with the power of bass!

Atomic Loud Speakers
Do you want a sub or a speaker (like for monitoring and/or stereo)? I would go with something on the likes of the JBL 4350 (also if you want to use your drivers).
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/mult...peakers-you-would-purchase-2.html#post2826822
http://www.jbl43.net/customerfeedback/showroom2l.jpg

i just want ultra high quality and a lot of power to feel it hard

also , i would like to know, the best amplifier in power and to plug at least 10 speakers

well, every audio component that exceed the performance
In your case, if having no other information available, it would be in your interest to hire the services of a professional.
I can talk about speakers and amps (also there is another forum on amps, go here Solid State - diyAudio or PA's go here PA Systems - diyAudio) but is not going to help you if you don't know what you want.:eek:

Last edited:
well

that s for in my house, in my chamber its like a demi school class and i wan to do part's and a really nice sound and feel the sensations a lot like adrenaline , like in a ROLLER COASTER !!!

YOU KNOW DEad mau5 and skrillex , that seems like a want to be equiped but with less systems but a similar power

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.