Unloaded EV Eliminators

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all,

I have a pair of unloaded EV Eliminator top cabinets. I'n not sure if these cabinet are the older version that came equipped with 1/4" jacks or the newer version than came equipped with Neutrik connectors.

In the event that my cabs are the older version, does anyone know if the Neutrik jackplate/crossover from the newer model Eliminator will fit into my cab?

Thanks.

Hello all,

I have a pair of unloaded EV Eliminator top cabinets. I'n not sure if these cabinet are the older version that came equipped with 1/4" jacks or the newer version than came equipped with Neutrik connectors.

In the event that my cabs are the older version, does anyone know if the Neutrik jackplate/crossover from the newer model Eliminator will fit into my cab?

Thanks.

"Eliminator top cabinets" have gone through many iterations over the years, using many different components in different box sizes with crossovers designed specifically for the components used.

Since your cabinets are unloaded, you need a crossover designed specifically for the drivers you plan to use, and the drivers need to be correct for the cabinet size.

Fitting the jackplate is the least of your worries in an unloaded cabinet.

"Eliminator top cabinets" have gone through many iterations over the years, using many different components in different box sizes with crossovers designed specifically for the components used.

Since your cabinets are unloaded, you need a crossover designed specifically for the drivers you plan to use, and the drivers need to be correct for the cabinet size.

Fitting the jackplate is the least of your worries in an unloaded cabinet.

The cabinets I have look like the latest iteration of the Eliminator top cabinet.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.