Orion speakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm not quite sure if this thread was placed correctly, are completely new to the forum, and is from Norway. and my English is not good. (google translate helps me) so sorry about my spelling errors. and stuff like that. Have applied a lot on google but found nothing.

However, the question is. I wonder build me a pair of Orion speakers. (see picture)
and I hope someone has the working drawings, or something I can work with, are time consuming to just build from pictures.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

hope someone can help me. :)

my latest project.

22102011112.jpg

25102011134.jpg

0411201118645645.jpg

Thanks for the links, but I want to build everything from scratch. shell use mahogney wood and MDF. but this helps me a bit.

Outside dimensions: Height 46.25" - Width 13"
Depth 2" at top, 12" at base, 16" at 14" up

Yes, this is perfectly possible. You can build everything from scratch, including the active crossover. You can buy plans and circuit boards from Linkwitz and build the rest yourself, will find options for that on the Linkwitz site as well :)

DIY products

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.