my 3 way loudspeaker

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just another Moderator
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Nice work camaro71! 60mm front baffle :eek: I'm a little confused with the pics of the baffle though. Do you have any just before the veneer went on?

One thing on the crossovers, some of the coils look like they may not be in the best position. Most notably the two in the middle between the big black and the big white caps. If you haven't seen it you might want to look at this link Placement of coils in crossover networks

Have you listened to them yet?

Tony.

driver mounting

Attachments

• juvon 109.JPG
    juvon 109.JPG
    132.7 KB · Views: 430
  • juvon 99.JPG
    juvon 99.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 427
  • juvon 116.jpg
    juvon 116.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 435
  • juvon 120.jpg
    juvon 120.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 444
Yes, not a bad model to build after, but lots of work...Hope u get those drivers soon, must be annoying waiting for them to make som music.

thank you very much
I must say that while not moving the carpenter worked very well.
I did the job easily evaluated point by point the things to do to not make mistakes.
Unfortunately, the wait is unnerving and will to listen to very large.
250.5 x step is a pre-heated to listen to music

Last edited:
i was informed by forum members that the foam that you have used was not an exceptable attenuation medium
how did you fix the ffoam to the cabinet walls?

i sure looks like the same stuff that i have in my project

hope that you prove somebody inncorrect with the use of it
cheers speedie

Room was used in the midrange sound absorbent rustication, a layer of felt 1 cm on the sides and bottom and then was filled with glass wool

i was informed by forum members that the foam that you have used was not an exceptable attenuation medium
how did you fix the ffoam to the cabinet walls?

i sure looks like the same stuff that i have in my project

hope that you prove somebody inncorrect with the use of it
cheers speedie

Audiocostruzioni - Il Portale dell'alta fedeltà amatoriale
My speaker is picked up by this project.
I have not copied your work that I do not know absolutely.
Please put photos

dear spediee

As you can see, the website from which I copied the project (with approval of engineer friend of mine) the speaker was built in 2007, so long ago. In fact the name of the speaker Pè juvon07
I started construction in May 2010, so in difficult times.
I repeat that no one has copied nothing to you, since you are at the other end of the world I had the pleasure to meet you until yesterday.

regards Caesar

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.