|Multi-Way Conventional loudspeakers with crossovers|
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.
Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|5th November 2011, 05:11 PM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2007
A new DIY loudspeaker website is launched!
Today I’m launching a new DIY loudspeaker building website www.audioexcite.com
Here’s some of the AudioExcite website content:
• Loudspeaker driver measurements like T/S parameters, frequency, impedance and distortion measurements.
• The loudspeaker designs are presented in various loudspeaker series.
• Detailed description of each loudspeaker model and design including build guides, component lists and extensive measurements of the finished designs.
• Technical articles.
• A blog with the ongoing loudspeaker builds and designs.
• In the future, a forum attached to the website.
• Hopefully a lot more stuff as the website grows and improve.
I will be visible with my nickname “gornir” on the following DIY forums:
Techtalk Speaker Building, Audio, Video, and Electronics Customer Discussion Forum From Parts-Express.com - Powered by vBulletin
On these forums I will present and discuss my ongoing builds as well as on my blog.
The AudioExcite Loudspeaker Design website isn’t a commercial website and I don’t have any sponsors, but I accept donations in order to grow and improve the website.
Hope you enjoy the reading!
Author of the "AudioExcite Loudspeaker Design" website
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|DIY loudspeaker vs. factory built loudspeaker||keyser||Multi-Way||83||16th May 2011 01:27 PM|
|AD1865N-K project launched||PatPet||Digital Source||20||27th March 2005 04:46 PM|
|Any website reference fo diy turntable?||bmpa||Analogue Source||7||18th May 2004 11:51 AM|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|