Looking for free non excel crossover calculator

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm looking for a crossover calculator that has a graphic simulation, allows driver parameters (if possible), is free and does not require MS Excel.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!!

None of this is rocket science. Just use a hand calculator and spend about 30 minutes.

Passive Crossover Network Design

Graphing the results may be pretty, but it really doesn't represent what you actually get unless you do a lot of measurements of your drivers, in your boxes, and use a sophisticated simulation like LEAP5.

All the freeware software does is just give you theoretical plots, not what really will happen.

After you are done you still need to measure the results and begin the fine tuning process, which is where the work really begins.

You can download open office for free and their spreadsheet program will let you run MS Excel sheets.
I don't think it'll work, at least it doesn't on my computers. I think it has to do with macros. I had to go to the darker side of the Internet and get me a copy of MS Office.

LspCAD demo Untitled is an option, but...
"The LspCAD 6 demos contains all the functionality of the unlimited version with a few exceptions.

It is not possible to save projects
It is not possible export data
Crossovers limited to two driver units"

I like this program a lot. Too bad it's so expensive. I wonder if he wouldn't make more money out of it if it was cheaper.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.