looking for Focal 7K415 7N515 or Vifa P13WH-00-08,

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Have old drivers

Hi Eric - I know I have 4 7N515's but I'm holding them for a project. I have about a hundred miscellaneous stuff. Even some Access stuff, which was made by Focal. Have tons of Vifa but don't know off the top of my head if I have the 13's you're looking for. They're in my garage and it was 105 in Kansas today so I'm not terribly inspired to open boxes out there. I do have some Scanspeak, Vifa, Seas, Peerless, Audax, and even a couple of Dynaudios left, although they're about gone. I'll see if I can find what you're looking for. if not, you might let me know if there are comparable things you might be interested in. I used to be a small production run manufacturer but most of what's left is just a result of me being a driver junkie. I do have some of the amazing Seas Millenium soft domes tweeters. Not cheap but amazing. Most of this stuff has never been hooked up. Some were briefly used in prototypes.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.