3 way transmission line enclosure

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Can someone please have a look at this sketch to see if my transmission line length is close enough to be ok? I will be using a 10" bass speaker (peerless xls)

Attachments

• DSCN1750.JPG
    DSCN1750.JPG
    235.8 KB · Views: 350
In my rough (very) sketch above I measured a wave length of approx 1.5 meters long.
By using a formula I calculated the wavelength to be 1,5 meters (for a 1/8th wave length) and 3 meters for a (1/4 wave length) This is for a speaker having a Fs of 20 Hz. Should I be going for the 1/4 wavelength ?? Any comments?

Can someone please have a look at this sketch to see if my transmission line length is close enough to be ok? I will be using a 10" bass speaker (peerless xls)

Hi,

More information is needed: HR and/or MJK:s programs can be used to find out a suitable driver and to estimate the possible performance.

Is this a quarter or half-wave design,in the picture there is no termination seen, i.e a drawn terminus?

b:)

Attachments

• 3-way-transmission-line-enclosure.JPG
    3-way-transmission-line-enclosure.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 278
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.