krk 15A3 crossovers?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have 5 KRK 15A3 far-field studio monitors,come with 1" Focal inverted dome tweeter,7" focal midrange and 15" Focal woofers,3 of them have built in crossovers,the other 2 do not have crossover,I have no info or specs on them,I love the way the ones with built in crossovers sound,what's the best way to duplicate those crossovers without a schematic?Do I have any other option?Anybody have any idea which crossover works best with these speakers?

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated!!!

:):):)

I have 5 KRK 15A3 far-field studio monitors,come with 1" Focal inverted dome tweeter,7" focal midrange and 15" Focal woofers,3 of them have built in crossovers,the other 2 do not have crossover,I have no info or specs on them,I love the way the ones with built in crossovers sound,what's the best way to duplicate those crossovers without a schematic?Do I have any other option?Anybody have any idea which crossover works best with these speakers?

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated!!!

:):):)

I did some research and find out that the best way is maybe to go with 3 ways active crossover.
Any idea about that route?
cheer!

Active will not be as accurate (not as true to the original). Copying the other crossovers is probably the easiest way by far to give you the same result as the others.

Thank for your advice Allen,I just order a Pyle 3 ways active crossover,and will triamp the xover output,it's really inexpensive $76 shipped from Amazon,will see what happens,if I don't like it I allways can try to copy the existing xover.

cheer!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.