Speakerworkshop - no enclosure plot!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Help!

I'm trying to learn how to use SW. Modelling crossover responses is fine, however I can't get my enclosure to produce a frequency response curve.

(I would have posted this on the SW forum - but appears to be down?)

I follow these steps:
1. Create an enclosure
2. Enclosure -> properties -> chamber 1 (select woofer), click ok
3. Calculate -> Sealed (select any alignment), click ok
... and graphs are "empty" (both the graph on the enclosure window as well as any individual graph)

Any help / ideas?

PS: I'm using V1.06

Thanks,
Dave.

Just another Moderator
Joined 2003
Paid Member
I take it you have created a driver and added all the specs, then in the enclosure properties chamber 1 you have clicked on choose a diver to air.

I'm also using 1.06, plot comes up fine, using this sequence. Maybe you should double check that you have entered all of the driver specs.

Also I would recommend looking at unibox (excel spreadsheet) I like it better for doing simulations. I use speaker workshop for measuring the drivers but do modeling with unibox. Others may have other opinions :)

Regards,

Tony.

Thanks for the replies.

Yup - selected the driver in chamber 1 (as per my first post). Yup - tried Y axis automin max as well as "hard coded"

Maybe my project is stuffed up. I'll try a new "clean" project with just the driver and enclosure (forget the xover)

At least I know it *cn* be done with 1.06

Cheers and may the driving force be with you,
Dave.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.