Bmm Electronics / Europe Audio

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
From https://loudspeakerfreaks.com/alg.asp?pagina=65

General information

Europe Audio is registered on January 1st 2001 at the Chamber of Commerce in Rotterdam under number 24342791. Our activity is importing and supplying products and services to the audio industry and individuals through our webshop loudspeakerfreaks.com.

Our address is

Europe Audio VOF
Moriaanseweg west 97
3222AC, Hellevoetsluis
The Netherlands

VAT number NL822321658B01

Bank account:

Europe Audio

IBAN: NL76RABO0365483338
SWIFT / BIC: RABONL2U

Very bad experience with Europe-Audio (Speakers Freaks)

I am also having a very bad experience with Europe-Audio. They charged your credit card but they don't ship. The worst is they never reply to your order status email inquiry. Meanwhile, the order status shown on their web site is "Delivery Expected" but you just sit there and wait indefinitely while your credit card has already been charged. You won't know what is going on with your order. My advise is THINK TWICE WHEN YOU INTEND TO BUY FROM THEM.

Same issue, bad experience. Ordered and paid for a set of Scan speak Illuminator drivers on 16th April and not received them yet. Send an email as well as via the Facebook page, still no reply.
The order status shows all on backorder but delivery expected.
Do you know how I can contact these people?
regards

I've ordered twice from them now and the stuff has arrived quickly.
I've made sure to order when items were listed as "in stock".
Despite a few worries due to concerns expressed here and elsewhere, both orders shipped within 24 hours. And I could track them through Europe and into the UK via Parcelforce.

J.

An other experience, BMM Electronics/Europe audio /Loudspeaker freaks never responds to email.
The website is the best I know, a very good tracking order and good prices.
But they use GLS as delivery company, and GLS sucks in my area (France).
This company is worse than our regular mail company. They damaged your parcel and I have photos. Impossible to choose an other delivery company. Very disappointing. I changed speaker driver company. How too loose stupidly customers when you ignore them.

They use Fedex to Australia, the parcel arrived in Sydney within 48 hours of pick up, Fedex called me and advised of the GST I had to pay before the parcel arrived so they pre-cleared and had the parcel at my door step in 3 working days of pick up. Only thing the postage with Fedex was quite expensive

Expensive Ok, Fedex is a serious company, your parcel is not damaged and the content is OK. You have to pay Taxes in Australia. In the European union we don't have taxes.
In my experience, 1800 $ US of drivers, I would like the delivery company should be particularly more careful, but at any prices of contents too. And frankly the cost of a good delivery company is negligible in my case.

Terrible Experience

Ordered some cross over components on 20 June, after several reminders the package arrived 30 October. On opening found out that the key tweeter capacitors have been switched out to cheaper ones. I ordered Clarity Caps ESA 630V and was delivered the 250V version which is 50% of the price.

Emailed the sales department and the logistics department but no reply so far. Emailed the complaints department yesterday. Seriously stuck with useless capacitors.

Will be surprised if they even respond??

Great prices and answers reasonably promptly but after you have purchased items he does not answer what so ever it is now over a month and I had to go through Jantzen and then on to the distributor Audiocomponents to get my order on the move which was in stock when I purchased as confirmed by janzten themselves it is now over a month and only after contacting Jantzen and the distributor Audiocomponents that he has started the order and is now sending through the post with no apology what so ever .

Bad experience so far. I placed a big order (paid by bank transfer, sadly - read on), then wanted to add a 7 euro part (paid using PayPal, luckily), found out they charged my PayPal 45 euros for the 7 euro part.

No reaction to email, they don't pick up the phone.
Only after filing a PayPal dispute I got an email saying they returned my 45 euro.

I tried communicating further (reply to that email) to ask about my main order, no response whatsoever.

After 6 weeks I got my main order with the tweeters missing; after 7 weeks still no information on when they will be expected.

So I mailed that I want to cancel the rest of the order... (As per the general terms & conditions)

No response yet.

As a customer you literally have no idea whether you'll get your parts in a month, in 8 weeks or (as I read on another forum thread) in a year.

So my advice is - if anyone *does* want to take the chance ordering stuff at Loudspeakerfreaks, USE PAYPAL so you can open a dispute if your order stays on "delivery time unknown" forever.

My only luck is that I'm Dutch and not too far from their address, so I completely plan to drop by his house if I don't get my tweeters or a reaction to my cancellation soon. If you don't behave professionally and don't take your customers seriously I don't have a problem asking in person why that is.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.