Bmm Electronics / Europe Audio

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
They NEVER answer at my Emails.
I send them about 20 Emails in 3 months... I don't know what can I do more.
They will likely get their stock from Intertechnik who are the distributors and so you could perhaps ask them when the next batch is coming or look at the predicted restocking on their website.

If you opt to buy from a company like BMM/EA/LS or whatever they are calling themselves this week that are little more than a website then this is likely to happen now and again. I doubt they have the intention to keep your money but until they get the driver they cannot send it to you. By not replying and telling you that they don't know when they can get the driver they reduce the chances of you asking for your money back. If you paid by credit card then it should be straightforward to get your money back via the credit card company.

Hi,

I've only had bad experience with this company. I would make a fraud report to the bank/credit card company. It's possible if you haven't received your stuff within 45 days (VISA). I've done it before and that's easy if you describe your contact attempts to the company. The credit card company then reimburse you.

Stay away from this bad companies and support your local dealers or other reliable web shops even if they are slightly more expensive.

Regards

/Göran

Hi,

from ""Reasons for (NOT) keeping stock"" below :D
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inventory

Very impolite not answering an email/phone call. They all should read business etiquette.
https://www.quora.com/Which-is-bett...-and-asking-the-person-to-call-you-back-later
and taking it with some fun, the number one from "not responding" a txt/call:

TOP 10 REASONS PEOPLE DON’T RESPOND TO YOUR TEXTS
[1] The person really doesn’t like you. :D

Top 10 Reasons People Don't Respond to Text Messages | Growth Guided

Regards

...some authors mentioned several reasons not to keep high inventory levels:
  • Obsolescence: due to progress of technology, the bought inventory for future use may become obsolete.
  • Capital Investment
  • Space Usage
  • Complicated Inventory Control Systems:higher number of inventory items complicates the control and monitoring items.

Attachments

• Inventory - Wikipedia.jpg
    Inventory - Wikipedia.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 338
  • Ignoring-Text-Messages-650x350.jpeg
    Ignoring-Text-Messages-650x350.jpeg
    45.7 KB · Views: 338
I placed an order with them (him) on August (, heard nothing for 6 weeks, watched the "stock/ anticipated arrival" info change almost every day, emailed several times, and finally contacted the distributer. Most of my package arrived shortly after that. I finally received the full order about 3 months after ordering. Never a word from the company. Everything was as it should be and packed well... which was good because the shipping company that brought it too me is staffed by cavemen. The box was under 2 tires in the back of a truck. I will never order from them again. If he would communicate clearly and HONESTLY it would be a great company because the site is well done and the selection is huge but who needs the stress? Most of his stock is available elsewhere.

I ordered 8 x Beyma 10BR60V2 on 23/09/2016. I haven't received the order yet and the order status keep saying "delayed delivery upcoming" for the second time after an attempted "ready for shipment" which translated to a stock error.
As it's now the third month since I paid for the parts, time is running out for asking the bank the chargeback. I already advised the bank and I will request to file a chargeback next week if I don't receive a reply from them.

Last month was the last time ever I order something.
Few yeas ago everything was OK.
It's getting worse and worse over time.
Last time , so called "in stock" XO parts took 5 weeks !!
If they send wrong parts , they do NOT respond to e-mails !!

Maybe cheap if you have time on your side :)

I'm from the Netherlands and going to use :
Loudmagnet or
Speakerland
next time.

Hi Jean,

How long should one expect to wait before you answer emails?

I wrote last Friday, this Monday and yesterday about a wrong shipment. I haven't heard anything back yet. It shouldn't be too hard to solve, but we need to agree on how we do it.

When I inquired about purchase, I received immediate response....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.