Pontoon boat stereo 125+ db help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just got my bottoms figured out in my other post now looking for help on what to do per say for the rest of the frequency range. Any ideas.. on efficient design for the top half of my frequency range.. running (2) 3015lf's for subs need the rest of the system setup.. never ventured this high into the frequency range haha. :D

are you using tapped horns for the 3015lf's? or regular ported boxes? how low are you tuning? how low do you need the mid to play to (aka how high are the 3015's going to play?) etc etc
list as much info as you can for your setup. intended use, type of music, size of listening space etc etc

not sure on the generator yet but I heard that is the way to go for a pontoon boat.. the 3015lf.. I am going a t-tqwh box tuning to 35hz. I am going to cross over at about 120hz... just going to play loud music of all sorts. rock , hip hop what ever the crowds request.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.