Help needed 40Hz to 450Hz

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Is this what you are looking for?
208447d1296932497-back-loaded-horns-schermafbeelding-2011-02-05-om-20.00.43.png

That is hard to find look here.http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/multi-way/182233-back-loaded-horns-7.html

Thanks Helmuth
Looks promising. Am i correct this is a 15" in a front loaded horn? I see a sketch of a horn a few times in the thread but I am unsure about further details.
If you care to could you post detaails of the driver and enclosure/horn used so i can learn more about the design you have simulated.
Regards

Thanks Helmuth
Looks promising. Am i correct this is a 15" in a front loaded horn? I see a sketch of a horn a few times in the thread but I am unsure about further details.
If you care to could you post detaails of the driver and enclosure/horn used so i can learn more about the design you have simulated.
Regards
Yes it is a front-loaded bas-mid horn Detail are to find in the last post including the txt file that you can import in hornresp and play with.

The drawing is a suggestion how to build the beyma simulation would fit in a cube of 60cm same as 2feet with a triangle sealed volume. Like the La scala horn.

You should design the horn your self with the data in the simulation. It is a conical horn so it is easy to calculate and make the flare.
klipsch_la_scala_01.jpg

Last edited:
Ex-Moderator R.I.P.
Joined 2005
Any further specs to show me tinitus? Looks interesting

hey, almost missed your post

specs ?

bottom bandpass uses Kappapro12
upper midbass uses Deltapro12

size is pretty much as you see it in drawing
imagine the size of a 12" woofer, and you get the picture
calculations were made from that, to make sure the chosen woofers fits the design
and they fit exstremely well, actually

I can recalculate if needed

Attachments

• bassguitar bandpass.JPG
    bassguitar bandpass.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 87
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.