10 pieces of peerless India 5" speaker

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
It should be arriving soon, what am I going to do with it?

Peerless India W5-KA538A-SH 5.25" Shielded Woofer 4 Ohm | Parts-Express.com

My plan for this is to build modular speakers. Basically instead of stuffing all my drivers (tweeters, mids and woofers) in one cabinet, I am going to put them in separate cabinets, so I can mix and match and try different crossovers etc.

I plan to use the drivers to make a woofer/subwoofer unit. Each channel, will comprise of 2 boxes, with 2 driver wired in a back to back confuguration per channel. That works out to be 4 speakers per channel. I intend to have a "bass boost pre amp" ( I intend to bi amp them anyway) for the bass, so they do the job of the subwoofer as well. I am looking for the freq response for this speakers. Have the TS parameters and a foot cube sealed box should be sufficient.

I am looking for ideas or even experience in doing something like this that might want to share with me his/her thoughts.

Thanks.

Oon

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.