Better than medicinal drugs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I finally have everything for my av setup up and running. It uses DSPs for all the crossovers except the sides. It is wonderful, better than drugs, I think largely because I am "doing it myself." I bought kit speakers but am not using the included crossovers. Its wonderful being able to tweak the crossover point and slope, the delay, the levels, and phase without rewiring. Its been a real difficult chore for me but it has been worth it. Next step is some measuring although I'm certain I'm close to what is needed. I have been terribly depressed this past month but believe it would have been worse without this to occupy myself. I had gone several years without a real audio/video system and finally have been able to concentrate enough to set this up, much better than it was before.

I finally have everything for my av setup up and running. It uses DSPs for all the crossovers except the sides. It is wonderful, better than drugs, I think largely because I am "doing it myself." I bought kit speakers but am not using the included crossovers. Its wonderful being able to tweak the crossover point and slope, the delay, the levels, and phase without rewiring. Its been a real difficult chore for me but it has been worth it. Next step is some measuring although I'm certain I'm close to what is needed. I have been terribly depressed this past month but believe it would have been worse without this to occupy myself. I had gone several years without a real audio/video system and finally have been able to concentrate enough to set this up, much better than it was before.

Hey
This_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

Theresa's usually a female name. And the OP mentions depression and concentration issues, so I assume the drugs in question are antidepressants. I have a few friends who are on and off those depending on where they're at; sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.

Where's that darn :thumbsup: when you need it? Digital XO and EQ's good stuff if the bit depth's deep enough.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.