Go Back   Home > Forums > Loudspeakers > Multi-Way

Multi-Way Conventional loudspeakers with crossovers

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 9th November 2010, 02:41 AM   #1
bugust is offline bugust  United States
diyAudio Member

Default EV Interface D/Sentry VI

Hi All,
I am in need of a crossover diagram for the Electro-Voice Interface D, or preferably the Sentry VI. I am doing a rebuild from a preexisting xo, but do not know the values on the coils. A link or a pic or anything would be appreciated. Lots of EV Int D manual links out there, but they all stop on PP 13 and the xo diagram is on a later page.
Thanks in advance,
B
Old 9th November 2010, 03:48 AM   #2
thejohn is offline thejohn  South Africa
diyAudio Member

Well I'm not any help but I've also been researching the InterfaceD / Sentry VI's lately.

I happen to have the drivers lying around and was thinking about building a pair but I also couldin't find any crossover diagram.

In the mean time I've put the VMR's and ST350B's in a box with an EVM15L and used the S1503 crossover - Doesn't sound bad!

I would still be very interested if anyone comes up with the InterfaceD / Sentry VI crossover values though...
Old 9th November 2010, 04:10 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

That's the setup I have, but my buddy has the Interface D and there is no comparison.
Old 9th November 2010, 12:53 PM   #4
thejohn is offline thejohn  South Africa
diyAudio Member

A good friend would let you strip his crossovers, measure all the coils and draw a schematic!
Old 11th December 2010, 01:16 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

Bump.....Still aching for a schematic or some expert advice. Sound comparison for the same mids/tweets for my 1503S and the interface D is in different galaxies.

Did physically peek at his Interface D XO and it is a true nightmare with the dual function plug for biamping. Not sure I could decipher it let alone copy it - especially with the dozen wires going to the presence adjuster....

My dream come true would be someone who knows this crossover and could help me set up a schematic for just its simple 3 way function as I probably could set that up nicely with premium caps.

Either that or someone with a set of Interface D/Sentry VI crossovers for sale - I expect that such parts would be worth at least $100 to me to purchase should anyone have them....
Old 26th March 2011, 11:07 PM   #6
diyAudio Member

For those still seeking, the link was given to me by a kind member, so I will add it on here for all to see...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SentryVI-crossover.jpg (209.2 KB, 155 views)
Old 17th December 2012, 10:14 AM   #7
diyAudio Member

Old thread but...do you have a higher resolution of the schematic?

Hide this!Advertise here!